ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION (CR) AND LICENSE TO SELL (LS)
SUBDIVISION/ CONDOMINIUM PROJECTS AND OTHER REAL ESTATE PROJECTS
- Sworn Registration Statement
- Certified True copy of TCT or Original Certificate of Title (OCT) duly stamped with original marking “Certified True Copy” by the proper Register of Deeds and bearing its seal or security marker.
- Duly audited Balance Sheet
- Articles of Incorporation, By-laws and latest annual corporate report to SEC
- A copy of any circular, prospectus, brochures, advertisement or communication used/ to be used for public offering of subject project and for circulation upon approval by the Department.
- Sample copy of Contract to Sell
- Certified true copy of Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC)/ Certificate of Non – Coverage (CNC)
- Zoning Certificate from Department.
- Certified true copy of DAR Conversion Order/ Exemption Clearance
- Electrical Plan and Specifications
- Permit to operate a deepwell/ water potability test results
- Project Study
- Program of development (bar chart with S-curve, Gantt chart/ PERT-CPM, etc.) signed and sealed by licensed engineer or architect indicating work activities, duration and costing.
- Affidavit of Understanding to submit titles to the Department.
FOR CONDOMINIUM PROJECT
- Duly accomplished and notarized fact sheet.
- Master Deed with Declaration of Registration and Declaration of Restrictions evidenced by the proper annotation thereof in the title(s) of the property and the certified true copy of such title(s) from the register of Deeds
- Building Permit
FOR SUBDIVISION PROJECT
- Verified Survey Returns (two copies)
- Sangguniang Resolution/ Ordinance granting of Development Permit/ Subdivision Development Plan
- Certified true copy of resolution conferring authority to Mayor or other local government official to issue development permit
- Proof of compliance to Sec. 18 of RA 7279
- One (1) set of subdivision development plan
IF PROPERTY IS/ARE CURRENTRLY MORTGAGED
- Mortgagee Undertaking (DHSUD Form No. _____)
- Mortgage or Undertaking (DHSUD Form No._____)
Securing Development Permit in Local Government Units
|FOLLOW THESE STEPS|
|1. Submission of Request Letter Submit letter-request together with complete requirements.|
|2. Review and Evaluation Zoning personnel conducts review, site visits and complete evaluation of application.|
|3. Submission of consolidated evaluation report to SP and members of Land Use Committee.|
|4. Issuance of Certificate After SP approval, DP Certificate will be issued to be signed by CPDO Chief, Land Use Chairman and City Mayor.|
SECURING ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE (ECC)
- Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) or environmental feasibility study
- Site Development Plan showing all facilities
- Vicinity map adequately identifying the location or premises of project and
the nearby land uses establishment
- Pictures of establishment and anti-pollution devices
- Anti-pollution designs and plans
- Business Regulatory Documents
- DTI Registration and/or (if applicable)
- SEC Registration
- Zoning/Locational Clearance issued by:
- the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board; or
- the Deputized Administrator (MPDC of the Municipal Government Unit where the project is situated)
- Certification from the Local Government Unit that it has consulted its constituents and that they interpose no objection whatsoever against the project (“Barangay and Municipal Clearance Resolution”)